Carr Cabinets is proud to offer two quality semi-custom cabinetry lines. They carry a variety of options for any commercial or residential project. In their product line, they offer several series of traditional-style framed cabinets for those wanting a classic, American look. Framed cabinet construction includes a face frame on the front of the cabinet box that looks like a flat picture frame. The door is attached to the face frame, which adds dimension to the front of your cabinets. There are standard overlay and full overlay options as well.
Semi-custom cabinets still follow the 3″ standard but has options for more variations such as making one cabinet deeper, taller or even wider as needed. Plus, overall they carry a much wider variety of cabinet styles that an RTA does not such as stacked cabinet sizes, more glass cabinet sizes, warming tray cabinets and more accessories too.
Legacy cabinets offers a large selection of door styles, colors, stains and artistic finishes. Fabuwood offers several doors styles but also have a selection of custom colors that can be applied to any of their door styles. Semi-custom cabinets can be tailored to include quality features such as soft close hinges on doors and drawers, dove tail joints and solid plywood construction.
Premier, semi-custom cabinetry with a variety of finishes and elite construction.
- Exclusive finishes designed to look like custom-built furniture
- Widest selection of 34 colors and stains
- 1/2 ” All-plywood construction
- Soft-close door and drawer system
- Adjustable full-depth shelves
- Veneer UV clear interior finish
- Superior packaging
Fabuwood offers both affordable and stylish options:
- 9 door styles and 15 finishes to choose from plus new “hue” colors
- Plywood dovetail drawer joints
- Floating shelves, wood hood and custom accessories
- Adjustable full-depth shelves
- Soft-close door and drawer Blum system
Delivery Times: Currently, all cabinet makers are requiring a 3-6 week lead time on cabinet deliveries. Please keep this in consideration when planning your projects.
We offer a beautiful selection of cabinetry for any upcoming kitchen or bathroom vanity remodel or custom home improvement project in Port St. Lucie, Stuart, Palm City, Jensen Beach, Martin County and and the Treasure Coast. We are the only authorized dealer of Legacy Cabinetry in South Florida.
At Carr Cabinets, we can help with design services and 3D artistic renderings of your new space.
Carr Kitchen and Bath can offer competitive pricing on commercial cabinetry applications for large projects including multi-family, office buildings, university housing, government projects and more.
Contact us for details: (772) 222-7434
Legacy’s Advantage Series is the designated cabinetry line for your commercial and bulk buying needs. All cabinets in this line must be purchased by the truck load and are not for residential and consumer applications.
Our Advantage Series delivers style and quality for commercial applications.
- 7 popular door styles and 28 finishes to choose from
- Sturdy particle board construction with natural birch laminated interior
- Adjustable half-depth shelves
- Fully concealed wrap-around hinges
- Select additional upgrades available